Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wow, productive Saturday. Feelin' sexy good.

Temperature: 14 Celsius
Mood: Focused man!
Shower Song: We Major by Kanye West and Nas

Gettin' shit done. How good does this feel right now. I am now typing on my new desk I just put together, and lovin' every minute of it. Got some other shit organized, got my laundry gwannin', did some much needed grooming (won't go into any more detail there), and sippin' an a icy cold beery beverage. I feel inspired, hopeful even. Here's a haiku:

beneath messes found,
I discover order sought,
my soul is clean now.

Bright and shiny day. Learned how to play Passenger Seat by Death Cab on my piano. Picked up the guitar for the first time in a while too. Can't play it well yet, so just repeatedly strummed the only chords I know over and over, but still, good times. Here's another haiku:

in spaces now cleansed,
the world seems to need a King,
I nominate me!

Gonna read a bit now, or download some music, or make some cd's, or maybe learn some more songs. Any of those things would continue this day in a very positive and much needed way. It's true what they say. When everything is cluttered, so is your mind. Things feel a little less chaotic now. One last haiku:

I understand now,
small things make the difference,
I'm getting more beer.

Enjoy your day. Sometimes things are good.





1 comment: