Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A stream-of-(semi) conciousness...

(Just a point right off the bat. I'm going to just write for as long as I feel I want to with no fixing, editing, or spell checking. This may not be perfect, but it is my mind on your screen. By the way, I don't have a problem. This is merely an experiment and an isolated incident.)

As some of you mey know, I am working the night shift now and because of the hours my shift demands of me, I have no ther time to drink but in the morinings. And again, by drink , I mean, have a couple of beers. However, for the purpose of this piece I have imbibed four flagons of ale (a florgon!) and have decided to wirte to you in this state of mind with no edits or safety net. Here's what's on my mind right now.

I remember when subawy had two kinds of bread. Brown or white. Sounds racist to me but still. And now they have many . Some with cheese on it! My question is : What person still only chooses one of those two? If I go into a subway, I chose the bread that looks the least like bread. Oh yeah, the oregano cheese with chocolate icing one is the best!

You want to know the problem with over population is? Gravity! Seriously. Look at all the sky we have. It's a real estaters wet dream.

I'm not saying I do this but hads anyone checked to see if boogers have any nutritional value? If they do, dieting is going to get a whole lot more disgusting.

Today I used the terms "Riff-Raff" and "Ruffians: at two completely different times of the day. Aging is catching up with me. Or I need to go to better places. Keep thise whipper-snappewrs away.

We can make so many different things fly these days. Why not people? Why hasn't anyone even tried?

Seriously, Glee. Is it that good? I have no idea and I want to know. I feel totally out of the loop one this one.

I don';t like streak these days. It's weird. I know it's meat. But I'm not down. Is that wrong? Answer: yea.

I weant to learn siugn language but I think if I do, I'll just spend all my time looking for deaf people to impress them.

You don;t really have to walk a mile in someones shoes to know if the reason they're unhappy is because theyre shoes are uncomfortable. Just a couple of steps.

What the fuck is up with the letter Y in french>? It seems that the french alphabet is pretty much like our own and pretty understandable until you reach Y. Then you get EEGREKT! or whatever it is. Are they trying to be fancy and remind us that this is a completely different language just in case we forgot, or are they trying to make the anglophoines sound stupid. Either way, poutine is awesome.

How hard is it to end a convorsation when you're texting. it seems that anything anyone writes is repliable. And if you do end it it asounsds cold and mean. Then you have to pivk up the phone to make sure they arent' mad or offended. Weird time yo.

Is the plural of bluetooth, bluetooths or blueteeth? The red, squiggly line says it's blueteeth. Whatever it is use it when you're bicycling. But if you have more than one in your ears you';re a bag of douche.

I doin't trust dolphins. I am suspicious of any animal that gets along well with huans and isn't afraid of us. What are they hiding? Are we just a joke to them. Like "Hey Murray the Dolphin, I just had a dumbass human on my back when I was in Cancun. It's going to really surprise them when we take over eh?" The other dolphin replies, "Yeah it will Larry the Dolphin, I'm just watching and waiting." That shit goes for chimps too.

Why does no teapot pour prop-erly? Shit pisses me off. And makes me sound weird.

I gotta pee.

I'm bsack now. That was great.

I'm tired. Sleep now.

You guys. You are the guys.



3 comments:

  1. Youfsa is king!
    I always get brown bread at Subway... consistency is key and im not a sell-out.
    That booger thing is real funny
    Riff Raff vs Filth & Flarn
    I havent checked Glee either
    I like steak now, more than ever
    The text thing is soooo true
    Youfsa is king!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS get regular Brown bread from subway. I thought EVERYONE did, which is why I do.
    I figured the other shit would go stale easily because NOONE chooses it!

    ReplyDelete